Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Interesting Fact

I love my job, being a DJ has been so awesome! Well sometimes we get to interview celebrities that roll though here. And if we are lucky enough we will get to take them out! We chilled with former WWF wrestlers, members of rock bands, stand up comics and reggae stars!

While interviewing Sean Paul, we did it earlier in the day, so by the time my show came around I cut the clips I needed and played it like he was live in the studio. Which isn't a lie because he was live in the studio, just no the time we needed. So you do what you have to do.



Him and his crew were SO nice! He was a pleasure to interview!

Anyway, during and right after my interview we had a small crowd of people outside with cameras waiting for Sean Paul to come out of the building! Ha!

I'm so good at my job!

-Sam-

No comments:

Post a Comment