Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crowned!

Continuing with DJ Wars my Radio Life Partner had the bright idea that his fans would NOT want to see him humiliated...

Well, that backfired!

Rob calls me #2... and that nickname was getting a little old so he left it up to the fans to pick one for us...

Oh look, its a Princess... I wonder what that has to do with the story?

The top 3 names to be voted on were...

-S.S. Minow

-Starkfish

-The Queen or Princess of AFN (if this won he gets to pick Princess or Queen)

If I was voted the Princess Rob swore he would bow to me in front of a quite LARGE group of people at a huge event this summer...

Are the Princess's making sense now? (Belle is my favorite!)


Well, today I was officially announced as the Princess of AFN!




I love being royalty! We ride Polar Bears!

-Sam-

No comments:

Post a Comment