Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Juggling

I've always loved reading! I love leaving this world and entering another... I have this habit of reading a few books at one time, and it always baffled my mom! I tried this experiment where I only allowed myself to read one book at a time, so I can get through them faster and, well... it didn't work.
Currently I am juggling 4 books!



I have read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass a long time ago, and after seeing the new Tim Burton movie (which did NOT meet the hype) I wanted to re-read them.



Escape, is about a woman escaping the Polygomist lifestyle, very interesting.



I have all 4 Dexter books on my Kindle, and making my way through them. Love the TV show and I jumped at buying them when I discovered there was a book series!



Colaline, the movie is NOT for children! It was so creepy, easy read, interesting book... I enjoyed it, but still... creepy.

I grew up with the rule if a movie was a book, I wasn't allowed to see the movie until I read the book. So I really lean towards books are better! Like Memoirs of a Geisha, WONDERFUL book, not so with the movie...

Or, The Shining, great book AND great movie!

Enjoy your books and movies! I love 'em both!

-Sam-

No comments:

Post a Comment