Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Car Debacle

Aaaahhhh... Isn't it beautiful!? This is what I am hoping to have for my first car! I've never had a car, never had a license, truth be told it's never been relevant to my life until now. Never had a serious NEED for it. I wanted a new car so I can be driving it for a very long time, don't want to have to trade, sell or buy a car for many many years!

The bank I was getting my loan through pre-approved me, but then when I went to actually apply for the loan they said they can only give me half of what I need. HALF? SERIOUSLY?

I was so disappointed, so I started researching used cars in the price range the bank was willing to give me. The BF and I went to the dealership to back out of the purchase and lose the 500 bucks I already had down. I was so upset, but I would have been switching to a car I liked so it wasn't really that bad.

And as luck would have it the dealership approved the loan and I got my car! My first car! I am enjoying it, still have to name her though, according to by BF I haven't been driving her long enough to name her yet so I'm waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment